I’m enjoying every minute of the single life while it lasts. I guess I still have a lot to get out of my system before I do the whole marriage trip, I’m one of those people that wants to try everything once before I die. And the good things twice.
I am free in all the ways that you are not.😀
I haven’t had a girlfriend for the last few years but I don’t really feel lonely. My friends, travelling, Facebook, books, blog, movies. All these things keep me busy enough. That’s why I really enjoy single life.
Youth is a once in a lifetime gift. make it memorable… and meaningful.
My Friend(Kha): When Are You Gonna Get Married?
Dara: I enjoy single life and I like to fly like a bird.
My friend(Kha): birds are also fly in pairs.
Dara: To find the bird that I love to fly with is not easy job!
I mean it is very hard to find the woman I wanna spend the rest of my life with.
What is the point in trying to have a relationship of any kind if it is not based on truths that are shared? Too many people in this world get by on façades which they hide behind, never letting anyone see beyond the persona they have created.
I had so much fun when I am single, I explored new things, went to new places, found out who I am and so much more!
I Don’t Want to be Tied to Anyone!😀
25.02.2011 I am not bragging or anything, some ideas I used to think of, very similar to what D.H Lawrence said about 100 year ago “But better die than live mechanically a life that is a repetition of repetitions.”
I should be practical, find a girl and be nice to her, take over my Parents’ business, get married and have lots of kids. heeheeh😀
It’s funny how the world works when you are single you want to be in a relationship and after being in a relationship for awhile everyone at some point wants to be single again. I think it’s human nature that we as humans are never content with what we have. when its such a fantastic phase in our lives. So the way I see it is that unless the two people in the relationship are completely head over heels in love with eachother, someone in that relationship wants to be single again. So for you Single people, BE HAPPY AND ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST!!!
Now if your still not buying the idea that being single is a GREAT thing and that instead of looking at Single Awareness Day as a curse but as a blessing; then let me remind you of ten reasons you should be giving a toast tonight for being single.
10 Reasons to love being single
1. You can do whatever you want when you want it! You don’t need to get approval from anyone if you want to go on a weekend trip with friends.
2. You save money! Do you know how much money is spent on dates, gifts, etc. And the longer you are with the person the more significantly expensive a gift tends to be.
3. You can focus on your goals! We tend to get sidetracked when we are in a relationship, so take this time to focus and achieve your goals! You will never be as focus with achieving your goals.
4. You don’t have to deal with anyone’s bad mood. When your friends decide to be a bit naughty or mean you just give them their space and your good. But when your in a relationship you have to deal with it, since usually the other person beleives it their fault and it ends up in a fight!
5. You meet tons of new people! When your single you are usually looking for the particular someone, most of the time you don’t find that particular someone but you tend to meet tons of new people! Since you won’t be blamed for flirting while in a relationship, singles can flirt the night away.
6. You can maintain and cultivate your friendships! Most people lose touch with their friends when they enter a relationship and end up loosing them or missing them after the initial magic of the relationship is gone. As a happy single person you are able to rekindle old friendships and cultivate the new ones.
7. You can travel a lot more!!! Since no one is holding you back at the home land you can go backpacking through Europe for three months without feeling guilty for leaving someone behind.
8. You can experiment new things! Hey nothing can stop you from doing a couple things that would normally not be seen as normal. No one but yourself can stop you from jumping out of a plane, dancing on top of the bar, kissing a stranger, etc. Do anything that intrigues you, this is the time where the only person that matters is you!
9. Spend time with those you care about! I am talking about your friends, your family, your coworkers. Even though you don’t feel romantic love for them, you care for them and they care for you. Spend some quality time with those you usually don’t see due to our hectic lives.
10. You can take care of yourself, figure yourself out and love yourself! Being single is a time that the only person you can take care of 100% is yourself. This is the time that you can take to figure out what you want in life, who you would want in your life and take care of yourself like taking up a hobby, going to the gym, relaxing..etc!!
Being single is a great and necessary time for everyone, SO ENJOY IT!!!
Don’t think that I don’t value in a relationship
A strong, healthy relationship can be one of the best supports in your life. Good relationships improve your life in all aspects, strengthening your health, your mind and your connections with others as well. However, it can also be one of the greatest drains if the relationship is not working. Relationships are an investment. The more you put in, the more you get back. Love and relationships take work, commitment, and a willingness to adapt and change through life as a team. Learn about ways to keep a healthy relationship strong, or work on repairing trust and love for a relationship on the rocks.